- Personal Responsibility
“Our Mission is to empower students to reach their fullest potential as lifelong learners and to make positive contributions to society by inspiring them to be Honest, Respectful, and Personally Responsible.”
“Our vision is for all of us to read, write, and reason to our fullest potential; to expand our capacity for positive influence; to take responsibility for our personal growth; and to continually seek to become the best version of ourselves for the benefit of others”
“Lead with Character. Serve with Compassion. Follow the Creed — Be honest. Be respectful. Be personally responsible.”
- We believe every learner should be actively engaged and provided grade appropriate, differentiated instruction, and multiple paths to understanding content.
- We believe every student is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- We believe students mature and develop healthily when they, parents, and school personnel collaborate.
- We believe every student should be taught 21st century learning skills to promote learning for the future.
- We believe every student should be taught how to learn, not simply what to learn.